Magid presenting at upcoming CTAM Wired: The Revolution of Voice Technology
NEW YORK – January 20, 2020 – Magid is pleased to announce it will present at an upcoming CTAM Wired webcast on voice technology. CTAM Wired is an executive webcast series that brings experts and expertise to CTAM members through one-click convenience for office or on-the-go access.
CTAM Wired: The Revolution of Voice Technology
March 3 | 12:00 p.m. ET
Hear first-hand consumer perspectives on voice assistants from owners, new owners and potential adopters, as well as integration opportunities with existing media and entertainment subscriptions to increase consumer value and brand loyalty through Magid’s latest research.
- How owners, new owners and potential adopters optimistically envision voice assistants satisfying a range of functional and emotional needs
- The challenges and barriers of voice technology when consumers incorporate them into their lives
- Insights into the various connections between voice assistants and other smart devices in the home including opportunities for great efficiency
- Integration of voice technology with existing media and entertainment subscriptions that consumers would find valuable
- Benefits for companies to have (and grow) their presence in voice technology
Magid is a consumer-centered business strategy company delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged the firm for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. The Magid team is passionately curious and driven by the pursuit of improving human experiences with every engagement.