TVOT LIVE! 2021 » NEXTGEN TV and the Consumer
Recorded during TVOT LIVE! 2021 in April, this session explored how consumers are responding to ATSC 3.0—the new broadcast-TV standard (also known by the consumer-facing brand, NEXTGEN TV) that combines OTA TV with broadband, thus potentially enabling a huge range of new broadcast services—in five major markets where it has launched: Portland, Detroit, Las Vegas, Tampa and Phoenix. Drawing on new research that is being conducted for Pearl TV by Magid, the panelists aimed to answer the question, “Why would a consumer want to buy a NEXTGEN TV set?”
- Bill Hague, EVP, Magid (Moderator)
- Bonnie Barclay, President, The Branding Iron
- Kerry Oslund, VP of Strategy and Business Development, Scripps
- Luke Fay, Sr. Manager Technical Standards, Sony
- Tim Carroll, Senior Director of Technology, Sound Group, Office of the CTO, Dolby Laboratories
TVOT LIVE! 2021 – NEXTGEN TV and the Consumer from Tracy Swedlow on Vimeo.
Event: TVOT LIVE! 2021 (April 26-30)
Produced by: TVOT TV
NEXTGEN TV and the Consumer
TVOT event on-demand: https://tvotlive2021.hubilo.