NEW YORK, December 3, 2019 – The Advertising Research Foundation has tapped Magid’s Mike Bloxham to join a panel at an upcoming Leadership Lab to be hosted February 25, 2019 in New York.
Leadership Lab: Future State – Navigating the New Media Landscape
How Do Viewers Find Programming?
Viewers today can choose more content from more sources than ever before – but how do they find programs they want to watch? Learn up-to-date insights from our industry experts on these issues:
- How viewers feel about the abundance of content choices today.
- Viewers’ strategies for program discovery.
- Do TV promos still drive viewing? What is the role of Social Media recommendation engines and other factors?
- Drivers of awareness of and interest in new Streaming Services.
- Should content providers find better ways for viewers to find the programs they are looking for?
Magid is a consumer-centered business strategy company delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged the firm for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. The Magid team is passionately curious and driven by the pursuit of improving human experiences with every engagement.