Mike Bloxham to join panel discussion hosted by the Television Academy
MINNEAPOLIS – June 23, 2021 – Magid announces Mike Bloxham will join a panel discussion titled ‘What’s Next for TV: Is the Future a Creator Economy?’ hosted by the Television Academy. The event will be held June 29, 2021 at 6:00 pm PDT.
About the Event
Interactive Media Governors Lori H. Schwartz & Chris Thomes, and Television Executives Governors Debra Curtis & Jo DiSante, along with their Peer Group Executive Committees, invite members to:
What’s Next for TV: Is the Future a Creator Economy?
A Primer on New Models for the Digital Age of TV
The democratization of content has brought about a new celebrity ecosystem which seems to be redefining the development track. Storytellers, executives and creators will explore how the emerging narrative forms and platforms are impacting the development and creation of programming.
We’ll also hear from global media experts who will share their analysis of the current landscape and discuss the new consumption behaviors.
The conversation will conclude with a discussion connecting the dots between storytellers, marketing insights, and what our experts think could be next for the television industry.
June 29, 2021
6:00 PM Panel discussion
The New Landscape
- Lance Klein, Partner and Non-Fiction and Broadcast Division head, WME
- Bradley Haugen, President, Westbrook Media at Westbrook Inc.
- Nicole Leo, Director, Talent Partnerships at ViacomCBS – Vidcon
- Kudzi Chikumbu, Director, Creator Community, TikTok
Global Media Experts
- Mike Bloxham, Executive Vice President, Global Media and Entertainment at Magid
- Maryl Widdows, Vice President, Product – Inclusion Analytics at Nielsen
- Pending: Liz Huszarik, EVP Media Research and Insights, Warner Bros. Studios
- Lori H. Schwartz, Co-Governor, Interactive Media Peer Group
Academy Members and Foundation Alumni can register online.
# # #
Magid is a consumer-centered business strategy company delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged the firm for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. The Magid team is passionately curious and driven by the pursuit of improving human experiences with every engagement.