Magid’s Bloxham to join panel at the ARF’s OTTxSCIENCE event
LOS ANGELES, September 23, 2019 – Recognizing the growing influence OTT has on the media and entertainment landscape, the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF) will host its second annual OTTxSCIENCE event on October 22, 2019 at the Universal Studios Lot in Universal City, California.
The event will again examine the latest trends, technologies, content and competition emerging within the OTT space, and give attendees actionable strategies to bring back to their organizations.
Magid is pleased to announce its own Mike Bloxham, Senior Vice President, will join a panel as part of the day’s Trends in Consumer Behavior segment.
How Viewers Navigate the New TV Landscape: Findings follow-up panel discussion
Following a presentation from Hub Research on how viewers’ attitudes and habits have evolved over recent years, ARF Chief Research Officer, Paul Donato will moderate a panel discussion.
- Mike Bloxham – SVP, Global Media and Entertainment, Magid
- Barbara Leflein – President & Creative Director, Leflein Associates Inc.
- Adriana Waterston – SVP, Insights and Strategy, Horowitz Research
- Jon Giegengack – Principal, Hub Entertainment Research
- David C. Tice – Senior Consultant, Hub Entertainment Research
- Moderator: Paul Donato – Chief Research Officer, ARF
Visit https://thearf.org/event/ottxscience for more information.
Magid is a consumer-centered business strategy company delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged the firm for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. The Magid team is passionately curious and driven by the pursuit of improving human experiences with every engagement.