NEW YORK – November 02, 2023 – Magid’s Bill Hague and Bill Day will join other industry leaders speaking at this year’s Media Ad Sales Summit, happening November 8-10 in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Ad Automation: Today & Tomorrow
Thursday, November 9 | 10:30 a.m. EST
The TV industry’s march towards automating ad processes and improving transactional efficiencies is well underway, and enhanced technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning promise an even quicker path to buy/sell logistics nirvana. Where are we today – and what does “tomorrow” look like?
- Bill Day — SVP, Magid
- Brett Jenkins — EVP, Chief Technology & Digital Officer, Nexstar Media Group
- Kurt Rao — SVP & Chief Technology Officer, TEGNA
- Ann Hailer — President, Broadcast Locally
- Frank Rizzo — VP Ad Tech Strategy, NBCUniversal
Local TV Sports- the New Paradigm
Thursday, November 9 | 3:20 p.m. EST
As some Regional Sports Networks succumb to rapid MVPD cord-cutting, leagues and teams are scrambling for other options to reach local viewers, with owned-platforms and broadcasters more than willing to fill the void. Will it work – and if so, how?
- Bill Hague — EVP, Magid
- Pat LaPlatney — Co-CEO & President, Gray Television
- Mike McCarthy — General Manager, Marquee Sports Network
- Bob Sullivan — President & CEO, BitFire
For more information and to register for the event, visit the event website.
# # #
Magid is a strategy and consulting firm that helps companies make better decisions and put them into practice. For more than six decades, our courageous thinking has helped hundreds of brands worldwide become an essential part of peoples’ lives – making and sustaining category leaders. With a human-centered approach grounded in psychological and social principles, we leverage years of experience, perspective and foresight to help clients win.