Magid’s Mike Bloxham recently joined a virtual discussion sponsored by the Television Academy titled ‘What’s Next for TV: Is the Future a Creator Economy?’.
The event focused on the future of TV by discussing the new models and behaviors arising in the industry. The panelists talked through the new celebrity ecosystem and emerging narrative forms and platforms impacting the development and creation of programming.
The New Landscape
- Lance Klein, Partner and Non-Fiction and Broadcast Division head, WME
- Bradley Haugen, President, Westbrook Media at Westbrook Inc.
- Nicole Leo, Director, Talent Partnerships at ViacomCBS – Vidcon
- Kudzi Chikumbu, Director, Creator Community, TikTok
Global Media Experts
- Mike Bloxham, Executive Vice President, Global Media and Entertainment at Magid
- Maryl Widdows, Vice President, Product – Inclusion Analytics at Nielsen
- Liz Huszarik, EVP Media Research and Insights, Warner Bros. Studios
- Lori H. Schwartz, Co-Governor, Interactive Media Peer Group