NEW YORK, October 18, 2022 – Magid’s Bill Hague will be participating in a panel “How Data Will Redefine the TV/Audience Relationship” at TVNewsCheck‘s TV 2025: Monetizing the Future event at the NAB New York Show on October 19.
Executives from CBS, NBCUniversal, Graham Media, the CBC and Magid will look at how consumer data is affecting broadcasters’ decisions on programming, revenue and audience relationships in the panel discussion.
How Data Will Redefine the TV/Audience Relationship
Wednesday, October 19 – 1 p.m. EST
Streaming, NEXTGEN TV, e-newsletters, news personalization and other emerging businesses are giving broadcasters access to troves of new consumer data that can influence decisions about new programming, new revenue streams and their relationships to consumers. Executives will unpack what that data is telling them and how it’s guiding their decision making. The session will also consider how pioneering station groups and networks are managing, integrating and capitalizing on all this new data and how they’re turning it into audience impressions and revenue.
Panelists will include:
- Radha Subramanyam, Chief Research and Analytics Officer, CBS, and President, CBS Vision
- Shawn Makhijani, SVP of Business Development and Strategy, NBCUniversal Television and Streaming, and SVP, NBC Spot On
- Dustin Block, Audience Development Lead, Graham Media
- Bill Hague, EVP, Media Strategy Group, Magid
- Roma Kojima, Senior Director, Customer Success and Data Operations, CBC
TVNewsCheck Editor Michael Depp will moderate the discussion.