Magid is seeking someone who has a passion for driving business growth and transformation for clients by harnessing both primary and secondary research in a fast-paced, team-driven culture. If you have a passion for discovering and leveraging consumer motivations to create innovative growth solutions, and for using critical and courageous thinking to be indispensable partners to our clients, then you just might be our next VP, Strategic Client Relationship Leader.
This role will be essential in leading multi-phase work streams, applying critical thinking, developing compelling points of view, and guiding strategic growth recommendations to propel our clients’ growth. The VP, Strategic Client Relationship Leader will be a key member of our thought leadership team and proficient in ideating and developing new methods of client care and business application of consumer driven insights. Their knowledge of the media and entertainment industry and the trends that drive it, their curiosity about human behavior will be source of energy and knowledge within GME (The Global Media and Entertainment Group), and Magid as a whole. Their thinking will drive tangible business results for our clients and Magid and shape the human experience.
Keys to Success:
- Client relationship leader, able to manage client communication and touch points with Business Development lead
- Organized manager of multiple work streams, pulling key strategic insights from each phase
- Master of leveraging research insights to derive business implications and strategic advice
- Excellent communicator with a natural ability to make the complex simple
- Business minded, human-centered innovative thinker in solving business challenges
- Active collaborator at all levels, from CEO to Analysts, with both client and Magid
- Strong facilitator with client participants
- Ability to listen to others’ ideas and then synthesize multiple inputs to get to POVs and a set of simple recommendations and action steps
- Excellent presenter with the ability to command a room
- Perfectionist for deliverables that are memorable, tell a story, and demand deeper thinking
- Next-level thinker beyond the immediate ask
- Positive force whatever the situation
- Experienced and natural connector and networker, with active professional and alumni networks
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced degree in business a strong plus (MBA)
- Minimum 10 years of experience executing strategic consulting, research, or related engagements for clients or within a media company
- Expertise in media, entertainment, and tech space with minimum 5 years experience
- Strategic Project Management experience with experience meeting deadlines
- Operating company experience with focus in corporate strategy
- Strong business modeling capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple work streams that are focused on a single goal
- Strong in-person communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability, a 401k match and more. Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org