We are seeking a VP Product for our EmotionalDNA suite of products. Our VP Product must intimately understand our clients’ needs relative to EmotionalDNA (eDNA), and use that foundation to lead the development of differentiated products. Our VP Product must also articulate the product(s) value proposition relative to use case and end client(s). The successful candidate will own the product road map, product development, positioning and go-to-market strategy, for the EmotionalDNA product suite. This candidate will deliver business results while balancing technical constraints and tight timelines. This person must understand both the linear and streaming content ecosystems as well as their means of monetization (ad sales, IP expansion and subscription).
Our environment is fast paced, requiring the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. You will need to know our clients’ changing challenges and opportunities and use that knowledge to drive product prioritization and road maps that deliver on market needs, pivoting as needed. You need to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills while managing competing priorities and leading the team to meet deadlines. We are looking for someone who leads by example and is selfless in leadership across teams and collaborating with peers.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Lead development of strategy and eDNA product plan to support monetization needs of our clients from ad sales to subscription to IP Expansion.
- Lead development of strategy and eDNA product plan to support client product and service strategies including refining and potentially expanding our content optimization products (informing programming, marketing, acquisition, and development decisions by our clients). Product expansions are expected in both APIs and in the current web app.
- Responsible for all go-to-market activities, including operational/technical enablement, marketing and adoption.
- Drive the long-term strategy and roadmap by partnering with CPO, eDNA Consulting Team and Business Development.
- Define value proposition and positioning for all eDNA products and services
- Develop framework to track adoption and usage to refine and sharpen solutions
- 10+ years of experience in, new product development, product marketing/management, platform operations, product/ technical sales
- 5 + years working in in the media and entertainment space
- 5 + years in leading cross functional projects including working with Product, Business Development, Marketing and Operations teams
- Deep understanding of the video entertainment ecosystem
- History of working with data to inform decision making
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, written, and presentation skills
- Passion for ensuring the operational success of products & solutions
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity and can work in a high growth environment
Magid lives at the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org