Magid is looking for someone who is passionate about finding courageous solutions to the challenges our CPG, Travel, Service and Hospitality clients face. Our next VP of Client Development, Consumer and Commercial Brands will manage client relationships, working closely with the team to identify opportunities to expand and extend Magid’s business with existing clients. We need a strong leader who places clients and teammates ahead of their own agenda. Previous client development experience and experience with CPG (either provider side or client side) is a must.
This person will lead engagements with core clients, ensuring Magid is a trusted “go-to” advisor for clients across all major business challenges and opportunities. They will be accountable
for delivery across Consumer and Commercial clients, which means they will be
responsible for the life-cycle of each project, from proposal, to relationship management, contributing to project definition and staffing, to final delivery. Importantly, this also means ensuring projects meet internal (Magid) quality, timing and margin/profitability targets.
The VP of Client Development will be responsible for meeting annual revenue targets as well as revenue growth, ensuring the entire Magid team is diligently listening and looking for additional opportunities to engage with clients. They will support the VP of Business Development in efforts to penetrate new clients with a wide variety of Magid solutions.
They will be skilled in consultative selling: helping the client to identify core issues, partnering with the internal Magid team and third party vendors to create a solution to address those issues, managing the process from proposal to delivery, and ensuring the final solution is presented in a clear, actionable way that meets client needs.
- Strategic thinker
- Exceptional communicator
- Relationship builder and strong collaborator
- Open-minded and intellectually curious
- Executive/boardroom presence
- Self-starter with exceptional personal accountability
- Comfortable with negotiation and managing conflict
- Impeccable eye for deliverables that are memorable, tell a story, and spur action
- Approachable and knows how to have fun
And for the sake of being up front about our expectations, your resume should hit a few bullet points:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience, including client development and CPG experience
- Proven track record of expanding existing client relationships
- Expertise in executing/applying consumer strategy, custom consulting and/or research with a range of data collection methods to business challenges
- Familiarity with advanced analytics skills for business applications (segmentation, driver, consumer choice analytics, etc.)
- Made the transition from a large company to a small company
If you see yourself in the above description please send us your resume and some thoughts on why you’re the right fit for the role and Magid. Apply by emailing email@example.com and reference the job title in the subject line.
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability, 401k and more. Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org