Magid is looking for someone who is versed in the art and science of business development and relationship building and has a passion and network of contacts in the CPG, Retail, Financial Services, and/or Travel & Hospitality space. Our next SVP of Business Development will be at ease thinking creatively about solving clients’ business problems in a fast-paced, deadline driven world where results matter, innovative thinking is a must, and client care is as important as courageous solutions.
This person will play a critical role in identifying, pitching and landing new clients, expanding existing client revenue, ensuring impeccable and impactful solutions are delivered, building brand and market awareness as one of our core thought leaders and contributing to the creation of new platforms and solutions we can be offering at Magid. This role will also be expected to work hand in hand with other executives and cross-vertical teams when necessary.
You should exhibit these traits:
- Natural leader
- Curious and creative
- Exceptional communicator
- Commercial orientation
- Executive/boardroom presence
- Self-starter with exceptional personal accountability
- Flawless executer from start to finish
- Impeccable eye for deliverables that are memorable, tell a story, and demand deeper thinking
- Effortless collaborator
- Indispensable partner to internal teams
- Positive force whatever the situation
- Approachable and knows how to have fun
And for the sake of being up front about our expectations, your resume should hit a few bullet points:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s strongly preferred
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in business development
- Proven new business development track record
- Proven track record of expanding existing client relationships
- Impressive network of key contacts in CPG, Retail, Financial Services, and/or Travel & Hospitality
- Speaking, writing, PR thought leadership examples a plus
- Expertise in executing/applying consumer strategy, custom consulting and/or research with a range of data collection methods to business challenges
- Familiarity with advanced analytics skills for business applications (segmentation, driver, consumer choice analytics, etc.)
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. For 6 decades, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
Magid provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Contact information: email@example.com