Magid is seeking someone who has a passion for driving business growth, by discovering and harnessing compelling consumer motivations through analysis in a fast-paced, team-driven culture. If you have a passion for becoming an indispensable partner to clients by striking the perfect balance between art and science, critical and courageous thinking and human understanding and business strategy, then you just might be our next Sr. Quantitative Research Analyst.
This role will be essential in driving our clients’ businesses. The Sr. Quantitative Research Analyst will be a key member of our thought leadership team and proficient in ideating and developing new measurement quotients and analytical methodologies. Their curiosity for the research and strategy craft, the media and entertainment industry, and a deep understanding of human behavior will be an infectious force within Local Media, and Magid as a whole. Their thinking will drive tangible business results for our clients while shaping the human experience.
You should describe yourself as a(n):
- Master of data and uncovering the whys behind the numbers
- Creator of powerful insights and strategic advice from quantitative analysis processes
- Excellent communicator with a natural ability to make the complex simple
- Business minded, human-centered thought provoker
- Passionate collaborator
- Strong ideator
- Indispensable partner to teams and clients
- Bold and pragmatic thinker
- Excellent presenter
- Flawless executer from start to finish
- Kick-off meetings
- Questionnaire development
- Testing and fielding management
- Run analytics yourself
- Report development (collaborating with creative teams)
- Client presentations and consultation
- Impeccable perfectionist for deliverables that are memorable, tell a story, and demand deeper thought
- Enthusiastic mentor/mentee
- Daring voice of the consumer
- Next-level thinker beyond the immediate ask
- Consistent standard-bearer of ethical practices
- Positive force whatever the situation
- Someone who rises to meet challenges under pressure
If you see yourself in the above description – or want to see yourself there – please send us your resume and some thoughts on why you’re the right fit for the role and Magid.
And for the sake of being up front about our expectations, your resume should hit a few bullet points:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s preferred in business or social sciences
- Minimum 5 years of experience executing quantitative research engagements for clients with a range of data collection methods; B2C research required, international experience a plus
- Experience with common analysis software such as SPSS, and Sawtooth software
- Experience in weighting data and data cleaning processes
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability, a 401k match and more. Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org