Magid is seeking someone who has a passion for driving business growth by harnessing and discovering compelling consumer motivations through a variety of research methodologies in a fast-paced, team-driven culture. If you have a passion for striking the perfect balance between art & science, critical & courageous thinking and human understanding and business acumen to become indispensable partners to our clients, then you just might be our next Sr. Analyst, Quantitative Research.
This role will be essential in driving our clients and their businesses forward through applying quantitative consumer research approaches to inform client strategies in our Local Media group, which is primarily focused on media businesses (broadcast, print, audio, digital). The Sr. Analyst, Quantitative Research will be part of a Quant Team at Magid and will be proficient in leading quantitative research projects from beginning to end. Their curiosity for their craft, the local media and news industry, and deep understanding of human behavior will be an infectious force within our Local Media group. Their thinking will drive tangible business results for our clients while shaping the human experience.
You should describe yourself as a(n):
- Master of data, analytics, and uncovering the whys behind the numbers
- Creator of powerful insights and strategic advice using creative analytics
- Excellent communicator with a natural ability to make the complex simple
- Business minded, human-centered thought provoker
- Passionate collaborator
- Strong ideator
- Indispensable partner to teams and clients
- Bold and pragmatic thinker
- Excellent presenter
- Flawless executer from start to finish
- Kick-off meetings
- Questionnaire development
- Testing and fielding management
- Deep analysis
- Report development (collaborating with creative teams)
- Client presentations and consultation
- Impeccable perfectionist for deliverables that are memorable, tell a story, and demand deeper thought
- Enthusiastic mentor/mentee
- Daring voice of the consumer
- Next-level thinker beyond the immediate ask
- Consistent standard-bearer of ethical practices
- Positive force whatever the situation
- Someone who rises to meet challenges under pressure
If you see yourself in the above description – or want to see yourself there – please send us your resume and some thoughts on why you’re the right fit for the role and Magid.
And for the sake of being up front about our expectations, your resume should hit a few bullet points:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s or Ph.D. strongly preferred in social sciences or related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience executing quantitative research engagements for clients with a range of data collection methods; B2C research required
- Expertise in media, news, and/or advertising
- Experience with common analysis software such as SPSS, Qualtrics, and/or Sawtooth is required
- Advanced analytics skills for business applications (segmentation, driver, consumer choice analytics, ideally also conjoint and max diff, etc.) helpful
- Experience in weighting data and data cleaning processes is helpful
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title in the subject line.
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
Magid provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Contact information: email@example.com