Magid is seeking a Product Manager for the flagship EmotionalDNA product suite. This position will be responsible for managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, driving Jira-based development tickets and timelines, and working closely with engineering to deliver winning products. The ideal candidate will deliver business results while balancing technical constraints and tight timelines. This person must understand both the linear and streaming content ecosystems and have a passion for media and entertainment.
Magid’s environment is fast paced, requiring the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. You will need to know our clients’ changing challenges and opportunities and use that knowledge to drive product prioritization and road maps that deliver on market needs, pivoting as needed. You need to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills while managing competing priorities and leading the team to meet deadlines. We are looking for someone who leads by example and is selfless in leadership across teams and collaborating with peers.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Provide product management grounded in customer and marketplace needs and Magid’s strategic business objectives
- Implement the long-term strategy and roadmap by partnering with the VP Product, CPO, eDNA Consulting Team and Business Development
- Lead eDNA product roadmap & product plan execution, including product research, testing, metrics analysis, data insights, and experimentation
- Understand customer pain points, define solutions and bring them to life
- Focus on building scalable innovative solutions, iterating to ensure customer needs are met and the product remains competitive
- Use data and a metrics-driven approach to measure product success
- Support client product and service strategies including refining and potentially expanding Magid’s content optimization products (informing programming, marketing, acquisition, and development decisions by our clients). Product expansions are expected in both APIs and in the current web app.
- Manage day-to-day product needs and establish a product culture among eDNA team and wider organization
- Support product marketing and product go-to-market activities
- Manage pipeline of engineering/data resources to ensure proper staffing
- 5+ years of experience in product management, new product development, product marketing/management
- 2+ years working in in the media and entertainment space
- Experience in leading cross functional projects including working with Engineering, Business Development, Marketing and Operations teams
- Deep understanding of the video entertainment ecosystem
- History of working with data to inform decision making
- Understanding of product design, UI/UX principles
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, written, and presentation skills
- Passion for ensuring the operational success of products & solutions
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity and can work in a high growth environment
- Ideally LA but can be remote
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contact information: email@example.com