The Director of Consulting joins our existing eDNA Service and Consulting Team. This person will be the client management lead for some of our large eDNA clients, which includes studios, networks and advertising agencies They will be charged with ensuring an unquestionably superior client experience across the various client departments. They will accomplish this by: understanding each client departments’ business objectives and how eDNA can provide solutions; leading the consulting with the client to execute on specific projects and initiatives and where necessary, connecting the client to the right resource within Magid’s eDNA team or broader Global Media and Entertainment team. They will report to our VP, eDNA Consulting and join a team of seven analysts and consultants.
This candidate will have experience in programming research and a strategic understanding of the media and entertainment space and the dramatic change it has seen in the past five years. They will have comprehensive knowledge of the players in the space, what business challenges they are facing, superior EQ and communication skills and a proven ability for collaborative teamwork. Finally, this person will have strong business acumen and the ability to tell a story with quantitative information.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage client relationships of some of our large eDNA clients
- Responsible for proactive communication across the client organization to ensure deep engagement and highest level of satisfaction with eDNA for client users
- Lead / execute custom client consulting projects (with oversight from VP where needed)
- Create and innovate with the eDNA team refinements to our training and service
- Gather client feedback to share with the eDNA team to fuel innovation in our product
- Work Seamlessly and collaboratively with the Product/ Tech eDNA Team and within the Service Consulting Team
- Keep Business Development Leads up to date on any requests, successes, issues, emerging opportunities and general status updates
- Identify new opportunities to support our clients: with custom consulting work, data licensing, etc.
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
- Requires 5-7+ years of media and entertainment experience
- Ability to express ideas clearly both verbally and in writing
- Experience in creating and presenting clear and impactful PPT decks
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to be self-motivated towards the achievement of established goals
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with both the client and internal staff members and to deal effectively with controversial problems
- Ability to work within a team environment
Experience / Skills / Abilities Preferred
- Knowledge of R and Python
- Ability to use postgres and sql
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability, a 401k match and more. Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org