Magid is disrupting the media & entertainment space with our approach to building datasets that can provide unique value to this space. This informs our data gathering, analysis and analytical tool-building. Do you know how to use data to make a case? If so, we may want you to be a part of our team. EmotionalDNA® discarded old assumptions about what market research can and cannot do, and now we’re providing data-driven guidance for the critical issues facing our clients. EmotionalDNA® is applicable whenever people care about what they consume–and that covers a lot of territory! Currently we have a heavy, but not exclusive concentration in media & entertainment, and we are building out other areas with high potential.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions
The Analyst’s work will include:
- Learning enough about EmotionalDNA® to make independent, creative contributions to analysis
- Collaborating with Senior Consultants on client projects and providing supporting analyses
- Delivering timely routine analytical requests
- Engaging with clients and Magid consultants to execute analyses and data pulls
- Deploying reproducible reporting in client areas of interest
- Working directly with consultants, product team, researchers and senior staff
- Creating thoughtful and insightful analyses that build narratives to direct strategic action
- Participating in creating tools that inform decision makers in the media space (internal and external)
- Bachelor’s degree
- High degree of comfort using PPT to create presentations
- Fluency with excel, including all the basic computations and analyses
- Experience combining subject matter expertise with quantitative insights & reasoning
- Analytical mindset
- Experience working with data sets
- Interested in the Media & Entertainment industry
- A drive to take initiative, and be a self-starter
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
Nice to Haves (But not Required):
- Understanding of and comfort with basic statistics, regression techniques, etc.
- Survey design
- Understanding of Excel macros
- Experience in Media and Entertainment
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability, 401k and more.
Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contact information: email@example.com