Magid is looking for an experienced Content Leader to join our dynamic Local Media Group. You will be working to lead a team of content creators, consultants, and researcher designers, to develop and deliver world class premium content to a range of clients. Our clients range from local news organizations to entertainment entities to local advertisers and foreign networks. In all cases, we approach each consulting engagement through a unique lens of more than 60 years of experience working with media properties.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to write copy on the fly, integrate and synthesize new data, analyze, and observe digital content performance and offer tactical counsel. As the Content Strategist Lead, your duties will include leading the development of a content calendar, sourcing content, creating weekly written and video content for multiple verticals, coordinating schedules, developing concepts for new designs, providing cost estimates, and ensuring all content meets end user requirements.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will possess an analytical mindset with excellent
communication and presentation skills. You will also demonstrate the ability to lead the development coordinate with both internal and external clients at a variety of levels and across functions and oversee project timelines to meet budget and deadlines.
- Identify content opportunities, trends, and patterns to feed a premium content delivery service
- Lead efforts to develop, distribute and refine premium content for delivery to a wide range of audiences with world class service
- Supervise the creation and production of digital media including videos, blogs, website
- development, and email marketing
- Create concepts and designs for new digital projects
- Coordinate with broader team to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards are being upheld
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Ensure all content is on brand and meets end user needs
- Entrepreneurial and independent but also works well on a team of other consultants and senior consultants/executives
- Work well under the guidance of leadership to manage client projects
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public relations or relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience leading a content team to develop and deliver premium digital content.
- Experience with video production, editing and graphic tools
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe and dotCMS preferred
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Magid is a consumer-centered business strategy company delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged the firm for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. The Magid team is passionately curious and driven by the pursuit of improving human experiences with every engagement.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability, 401K and more. Magid provides equal employment opportunities (EEO), and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title in the subject line.