Magid is seeking someone who has a passion for both ad and content standards, as well as building client relationships, to act as a key liaison between Magid and our global media clients. This role will oversee and develop recommendations on ad and content standards in this dynamic space. The role will also manage client relationships in this area as well as in other areas of client work undertaken by the Global Media and Entertainment team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Client Manager for Ad and Content Standards will guide major media companies evolving policies across content and advertising platforms reflecting corporate responsibility and brand standards. This requires regular teamwork and interaction with the Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) Teams. Responsibilities includes:
- Developing standards, practices and guidelines for communication to third party providers and across the client company
- Developing and enforcing content and advertising standards to comply with consumer expectations, industry standards and brand policies
- Ongoing benchmarking against other industry players
- Analyzing current events, content distribution platforms and landscape trends to guide policy decisions
- Interfacing with Product, Programming and Platform leads as well as Legal, ESG and Executive Leadership, to communicate decisions and advise on developing issues
- Creating and executing escalation and takedown processes for content and advertising issues
This person will also play a key client management role for our custom research and consulting work for Global Media and Entertainment clients. Responsibilities here include:
- Managing multiphase projects to ensure the project runs smoothly, that learnings and insights are captured and infused into the following phases of the project, that clients receive the right level of communication, and finally that client projects end with highly satisfied clients that would like follow on work.
- Project types include managing content auditing teams to assess both presence and resonance of DEI ads or content; Competitive analyses of video streaming platforms, extensive dally trackers for high profile events, or assessment and evaluation of ads to develop a best practices guide.
- Conducting secondary research to give primary research further economic or competitive context
- Creating impactful client deliverables that tell powerful stories in the form of public-facing whitepapers and PowerPoint presentations
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
- Requires 4+ years of ad or content standards experience. Requires extensive knowledge of media content standards practices & processes
- Requires 4+ years of client/account management experience
- Required to be a motivator and champion of teammates and good work; people management experience a plus
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Requires strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Requires strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Must be highly self-motivated to achieve established goals
- Requires sound judgment in analyzing, evaluating, and devising solutions to problems of a difficult procedural, organizational, or administrative nature
- Thrives working in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and execution skills to manage projects from concept to end deliverable, including identifying and resolving problems to ensure project accuracy and timelines
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability, a 401k match and more. Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Contact information: email@example.com