The Business Development Associate and Administrator will support core business development efforts to grow and extend our firm’s client footprint. The associate will assist in our foundational business practice of providing clients with actionable advice and guidance supported by sound insights to address critical business issues. Along with exceptional support of business development efforts and facilitation of office responsibilities, the associate becomes a highly valued partner within the organization, providing the critical thinking and points of view to help guide client strategy.
The Business Development Associate and Administrator’s work will include:
- Support day-to-day tasks of key business development executives including the CEO and EVP
- Preparing project proposals, statements of work, etc.
- Developing research and consulting deliverables
- Assist management of clients through the research process, including proactive communications and updates
- Assisting with ad hoc requests as appropriate
- Manage administrative duties of the Minneapolis office, including scheduling client meetings, arranging travel, completing expenses reports, ordering supplies, greeting visitors, managing the front desk, and contacting maintenance support.
You should describe yourself as a(n):
- Self-starter who is naturally curious about why consumers do what they do and businesses of all sorts
- A passionate learner
- Flawless executer from start to finish with an impeccable attention to details
- Polished and able to interact with senior level clients
- Effortless collaborator
- Indispensable partner to internal teams
- Next-level thinker recognizing and executing items beyond the immediate request
- Tech savvy with above average PowerPoint skills
- Positive force whatever the situation, always willing to lend a hand
And for the sake of being up front about our expectations, your resume should hit a few bullet points:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive PowerPoint experience
- Excel experience
- Presentation Experience
- 1-2 years of similar experience
- Media and/or sales professional exposure
- Strong writing and presentation experience
- Ability to ensure communications are timely and on brand
If you see yourself in the above description – or want to see yourself there – please send us your resume, a few samples and some thoughts on why you’re the right fit for the role and Magid. Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title in the subject line.
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
Magid provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Contact information: email@example.com