Do you have a passion for strategic thinking to solve challenges in today’s rapidly evolving media space? Do you love the art and science that goes into client care and business development? Are you a master at developing deliverables in a fast-paced, timeline driven work environment?
If you answered yes to the above questions and have a love for research and consumer insights, then you just might be our next Business Development Associate. Magid is looking for someone to play a key role working alongside business development leaders and consultants on our Global Media and Entertainment team to support client needs from pitch to deliverable. You will gain experience across the full lifecycle of the client experience and hold the team accountable to deadlines, deliverables and tracking in our CRM system, Salesforce.
The Business Development Associate’s work will include:
- Support day-to-day project management responsibilities, including timelines and deliverables
- Become super-user of our internal project management software
- Gather and analyze primary or secondary research to help provide thought leadership to clients
- Write project proposals
- Develop creative PowerPoint presentations that demonstrate our capabilities, strengths and to support client deliverables and industry presentations
- Creating reports for clients and to provide internal business development tracking
- Provide input to support business development efforts of the senior team
- Advise peers and assisting with ad hoc requests as appropriate
You should describe yourself as a(n):
- Exceptional communicator with innate talents that include storytelling, marketing and client engagement
- Operationally proactive self-starter who is naturally curious
- Flawless executer from start to finish with an impeccable attention to details
- Innovative and provocative approach to solving problems
- Polished and able to interact with senior level clients
- Effortless collaborator
- Indispensable partner to internal teams
- Next-level thinker recognizing and executing items beyond the immediate request
- Tech savvy with PowerPoint skills
- Positive force whatever the situation always willing to lend a hand
Skills and expectations:
- Bachelor’s degree
- PowerPoint proficiency
- Excel experience
- Strong writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to ensure communications are compelling, timely, on brand, on strategy
- Outgoing, positive personality
- Experience with business development in a sales/marketing environment
- Knowledge of today’s media landscape, evolving technologies and consumer content delivery platforms
- Previous experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Familiarity/experience with qualitative/quantitative research and consumer insights
If you see yourself in the above description – or want to see yourself there – please send us your resume, a few samples and some thoughts on why you’re the right fit for the role and Magid. Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title in the subject line.
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
Magid provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Contact information: email@example.com