Magid is looking for an exceptional Strategist who is a versatile and critical thinker who enjoys the challenge of helping to set and align brand and business strategies in a fast-paced, results-driven world where delivering authenticity and fostering client trust is as important as game-changing work. The Brand & Business Strategist will be a critical member of the FRANK strategy team and has 8-12 years of experience across a mix of business strategy and consulting, advertising, marketing, brand, and communications in agency and/or corporate environments.
This person will be responsible for managing client relationships and executing strategic engagements with a wide range of business structures and project components: from setting brand strategies and delivering executed work to developing strategic growth strategies and transformational change efforts. If you have a passion and innate skill for understanding and solving business challenges, can easily build influence with internal business partners and external clients, and enjoy collaborating with a high-performing team, then you just might be our next Brand & Business Strategist.
You should describe yourself as:
- Focused on growth: yours, the client’s, and the company’s
- Client-focused; having a passion and talent for understanding, developing, and growing brands and businesses through a mix of initiatives
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional at facilitating, ideating, and seeing/setting a path forward with multiple viable options
- An excellent influencer and naturally curious listener who can: lead group discussions, conduct individual or small group interviews, participate in business development pitches
- Skilled at secondary research and synthesizing insights – easily identifying challenges and opportunities presented
- Excellent verbal and written communicator who can disseminate insights, tell stories, paint visions of the future for clients and prospects alike
- Talented at presenting work, ideas, and leading persuasive and thought-provoking client conversations
- Critical thinker, multi-tasker, great collaborator
- Impeccable with details, process, timelines, engagement scoping, and management
- Natural leader of people – balanced in the arts of collaboration, persuasion, and action
If you see yourself in the above description – or want to see yourself there – please send us your resume and some thoughts on why you’re the right fit for the role.
And for the sake of being upfront about our expectations, your resume should hit a few bullet points:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Marketing, Communications majors highly desired
- 8+ years of account management experience in a corporate environment and/or at an external business consulting, advertising, marketing, brand, or communications agency with progressive responsibilities for client leadership, budget management, and people management (preferably a mix of both corporate and agency experience)
- Experience in creating, presenting, and defending business strategy and brand work
- Experience with business development, contract scoping and sales preferred
- Experience in consumer brands or product industries preferred
- Creative writing experience and skills a plus
- Experience with primary research and synthesizing insights (primary or secondary) a plus
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes the world around us through better experiences, products, and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement. Learn more about us at www.magid.com.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability, 401k and more. Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
If you see yourself in the above description – or want to see yourself there – please send us your resume and some thoughts on why you’re the right fit for the role. Send resume to: email@example.com Subject: Brand and Business Strategist Role