Job Title: Brand Designer
Office Location: Minneapolis
Magid is looking for an exceptional visual designer who has a passion for bringing brands to life in both the print and digital spaces and is ready to own the visual execution and elevation of a brand internally and externally. The Brand Designer will be a member of the marketing/brand team and will report directly to the CMO. This role will be the go-to brand champion and will partner with internal stakeholders, the CMO and external resources, to execute and elevate all materials Magid creates from our website and emails to infographics and presentations. If you are ready to, or have experience in, reshaping and owning a brand, are a phenomenal graphic designer and visual story teller then you just might be our next Brand Designer.
You should describe yourself as:
- Exceptional and versatile graphic designer
- Conceptual and creative thinker
- Able to craft a compelling story visually
- Meticulous when it comes to brand standards
- Passionate for great design, typography, image selection, etc.
- Excited about bringing a brand to life and being a brand champion
- Problem solver
- Excellent communicator
- Great collaborator
- A positive force regardless the situation
And for the sake of being up front about our expectations, your resume should hit a few bullet points:
- Degree in graphic design and/or 3-5 years of commensurate experience and portfolio
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Expertise in PowerPoint
- Video creation and editing experience a plus
- HTML experience a plus
- WordPress experience a plus
If you see yourself in the above description – or want to see yourself there – please send us your resume and a portfolio link along with some thoughts on why you’re the right fit for the role.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org