Magid is seeking someone who has a passion for driving business growth and delighting clients either within our growing Consumer Packaged Goods & Services and/or our Travel, Hospitality & Leisure practices. Magid is focused on discovering and harnessing compelling consumer motivations through a variety of research methodologies in a fast-paced, team-driven culture. If you have a craving for becoming an indispensable partner to clients and are excited to showcase your courageous thinking, human understanding and strategic insight, then you just might be our next Vice President, Strategy Consultant.
This role will be essential in driving our clients’ businesses and reaching new levels for the Magid standard in actionable research and strategy consultation. You will be a key member of our thought leadership team and proficient in ideating and applying new measurement quotients and methodologies. Your passion for consumer centric, research driven strategy within the CPG & Services and/or Travel, Hospitality & Leisure industries along with a deep understanding of human behavior will be a significant force within Magid. Your thinking will drive tangible business results for our clients while shaping the human experience.
You should describe yourself as a(n):
- Adept business consultant with ability to craft impactful strategies
- Master of data, analytics, and uncovering the whys behind the numbers
- Experienced in the development and application of human centered design principles
- Creator of powerful insights to wow clients
- Highly knowledgeable of the consumer goods & services and/or travel, hospitality & leisure sectors
- Excellent communicator/presenter with a natural ability to make the complex simple
- Outstanding collaborator with strong ability to spark big ideas
- Indispensable partner to teams and clients
- Flawless executer from start to finish
- Kick-off meetings
- Questionnaire refinement/improvement
- Deep, meaningful analyses that generates a-ha’s
- Presentation content development (collaborating with creative teams)
- Client presentations and consultation
- Daring voice of the consumer
- Next-level thinker beyond the immediate ask
- Consistent standard-bearer of ethical practices
- Positive force whatever the situation
- Someone who rises to meet challenges under pressure
If you see yourself in the above description – or want to see yourself there – please send us your resume and some thoughts on why you’re the right fit for the role and Magid.
And for the sake of being up front about our expectations, your resume should hit a few bullet points:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s or Ph.D. strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience executing/applying custom consulting and research for clients with a range of data collection methods; B2C research required, international experience a plus
- Expertise and a strong preference for operational experience in the consumer goods & services (retail knowledge also desired) and/or travel, hospitality & leisure vertical (hotels, airlines, cruise lines, restaurants, OTA’s, tourism board experience desired)
- Advanced analytics skills for business applications (segmentation, driver, consumer choice analytics, etc.)
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability, 401k and more. Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org