Magid is seeking someone who has a passion and interest in consumer insights to support one of our most important clients in an onsite role as Research Analyst. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person looking to grow their career with an energetic Insights and Strategy firm supporting an innovative Fortune 500 company. This role is full-time and based onsite at our client’s headquarters in the Dallas area, reporting to our SVP, Consumer Products & Services.
The Research Analyst role is essential in supporting our customer loyalty program. You will work closely with the Magid team and with the client’s Customer Insights team to manage the overall Net Promoter Score program; analyze and synthesize data to tell a cohesive story; integrate learning from other parts of the company, where appropriate; and influence the organization with quality of insight and compelling presentations. Being onsite, it will be critical for you to build strong relationships with our clients that will help deepen the trust in our work.
You should describe yourself as:
- A self-starter and highly engaged in your work
- Naturally curious with a drive to “explore” data to uncover new perspectives, relationships or trends
- Able to create and maintain trusting relationships with clients and coworkers
- A strong project manager, while also able to see the big picture
- Able to effectively communicate complex ideas in a simple and persuasive manner
- Comfortable and confident presenting in front of groups
- Able to work independently while also being a team player
- A proactive thinker beyond the immediate ask
- A consistent standard-bearer of ethical practices
- A positive force whatever the situation
We expect the ideal candidate will meet a few general qualifications, but there is some flexibility depending on the candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree: Marketing, Economics, Finance, Psychology or related field preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in Customer Insight, Marketing Research or Marketing Analytics
- Previous experience in quantitative research: Brand Health, Net Promoter Score or Customer Satisfaction tracking would be helpful
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications with a particular strength in Excel
If you see a mutual fit here, please send us your resume and some thoughts on why you would be a good choice for the role and for Magid.
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability, 401k and more. Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Contact information: email@example.com