Under the direction of the Chief Technology Officer, the Project Facilitator acts as the liaison between research analysts and the fielding partners to ensure the accuracy of questionnaires, programming and reports. The Project Facilitator is the primary contact for telephone research projects and supports projects from beginning to end.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Work with research analysts and other Operations team members to build detailed Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from vendor supplied data sets (25%)
- Supports analysts in execution of projects in their entirety including kick-off meeting, questionnaire development, programming, fielding, analysis, report development, and presentation (25%)
- Contacts vendors to build bids and construct cost summaries for market research projects (25%)
- Maintain and track changes in cost throughout projects (25%).
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in social sciences or related field a plus
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel, and Word products
- Additional experience with data presentation software a plus (Tableau, SiSense, PowerBI, Qlik, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
Working Conditions or Physical Requirements
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Must be able to sit for several hours performing computer work including keying and computer mouse activity
- Occasionally lift up to 10 pounds from the floor and load safely into a vehicle
- Occasional travel required.
Send letter of application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Magid has a long legacy of helping thousands of global brands in over 40 countries become an
essential part of people’s lives. Standing on 60 years of industry-defining service, we’re
grounded by a rare combination of tailor-made research, a deep understanding of human
behavior and operational expertise. Our relentless focus on bringing all three elements to every
engagement is what drives the actionable recommendations we deliver—and helps transform
businesses. We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability,
a 401k match and more.
Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.