Magid is seeking someone who has a passion for driving business transformation for clients by harnessing and discovering compelling consumer motivations through a variety of primary and secondary research methodologies in a fast-paced, team-driven culture. If you have a passion for striking the perfect balance of art and science, critical and courageous thinking, human understanding and business acumen to become indispensable partners to our clients, then you just might be our next Strategic Consulting Director.
This role will be essential in providing critical thinking, points of view, and strategic guidance/recommendations to our clients propelling their businesses forward. The Strategic Consulting Director will be a key member of our thought leadership team and proficient in ideating and developing new methods of client care and business application of consumer driven insights and will be proficient in leading co-creation sessions with client teams. Their curiosity for their craft, the media and entertainment industry, with their deep understanding of human behavior will be an infectious force within GME (The Global Media and Entertainment Group), and Magid as a whole. Their thinking will drive tangible business results for our clients and shaping the human experience.
You should describe yourself as a(n):
- Master of leveraging research insights to derive business implications and strategic advice
- Excellent communicator with a natural ability to make the complex simple
- Business minded, human-centered thought provoker
- Fearless leader of people
- Enthusiastic mentor/mentee
- Passionate collaborator
- Strong facilitator with client participants
- Indispensable partner to teams and clients
- Bold and pragmatic thinker
- Excellent presenter
- Flawless executer from start to finish
- Kick-off meetings
- Research analysis
- Report development (collaborating with creative teams)
- Client presentations and consultation
- Client care; project management, meeting notes, status meetings, proactive communications
- Impeccable perfectionist for deliverables that are memorable, tell a story, and demand deeper thinking
- Daring voice of the consumer
- Next-level thinker beyond the immediate ask
- Consistent standard-bearer of ethical practices
- Efficiency ninja with regards to budgets and timelines
- Positive force whatever the situation
If you see yourself in the above description – or want to see yourself there – please send us your resume and some thoughts on why you’re the right fit for the role and Magid.
And for the sake of being up front about our expectations, your resume should hit a few bullet points:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced degree in business a plus (MBA)
- Minimum 5 years of experience executing strategic consulting, research, or related engagements for clients in an agency or in a media and entertainment company
- Expertise in media, entertainment, and/or advertising
- Strong excel/financial modeling capabilities
- Strong PPT skills
Magid lives in the cross-section of human behavior and business strategy, delivering courageous thinking that shapes better experiences, products and services. Since 1957, thousands of local and global brands in over 40 countries have engaged with Magid for bold ideas that have helped achieve innovation and success. We are passionately curious and driven by our pursuit to improve the human experience with every engagement.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, long and short-term disability, a 401k match and more. Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Contact information: email@example.com